[gvSIG-devel] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

Mauro Carlevaro mauroctecno at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:41:46 PDT 2019

Hi, I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from May 27th
to June 2nd.

In this week I can do the following tasks:

   - Define all the required, classes and object.
   - Define interactions
   - Code the topological rule “Must be coincident with”

For the next week I must integrate the topological rule with the topology
framework and test, debug the code.
By now I’m not blocked but it will be a challenge to do the integration
with the topology framework.
I attach the link where I develop it in more detail what was done:

TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint wiki link:
https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Must-be-coincident-with

TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint code link:

https://github.com/Maureque/TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint/tree/master/test

GiitHub wiki link:
https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/New-rules-for-the-Topology-Framework-in-gvSIG-Desktop

OSGeo wiki link: