[Gvsig_italian] HorseHusbandry.com

Magiel domains a premiumdomainstore.com
Mar 30 Set 2008 17:28:22 PDT

Hi there

I see that you are associated with www.mail-archive.com/ and that your website
ranks well for the search term "horse husbandry".

I thought that you might like to know that I am seeking a buyer for my
domain name HorseHusbandry.com.

You may find that by owning HorseHusbandry.com and pointing type-in
traffic to your existing site that you capture pre-qualified leads.

HorseHusbandry.com is a powerful domain name that needs no explanation
of spelling or pronunciation. Owning such a name will tell your
competitors, current and future customers, partners and/or investors
that you are THE Player in this field.

If you have ANY interest to purchase this quality domain, please contact
me to discuss this opportunity.

I am available for any domain related questions regarding traffic
forwarding, hosting, development or resale.

Asking price is $1900 or best offer over $500.

Magiel