[Gvsig_italian] 5th gvSIG Conference: We keep growing

comunicacion_gvsig a gva.es comunicacion_gvsig a gva.es
Mar 30 Giu 2009 06:13:14 PDT

The 5th Edition of the gvSIG Conference [1], organized by the Regional
Ministry of
Infrastructure and Transport (CIT), will be held from December 2nd
until December 4th at
the Feria Valencia Convention and Exhibition Center, and will once
again host the
eclipseDay.

In these difficult times when collaboration is most important, we cope
with the
adversities together with the aim of coming out strengthened by them.
We continue moving
ahead together. This is part of the gvSIG project and through this
approach we keep on
growing. This is our slogan for the fifth edition of the gvSIG
Conference: We keep
growing.

The call for papers for the Fifth Edition of the gvSIG conference is
now open. As of
today communication proposals can be sent to the email address:
contacto-jornadas-gvsig a gva.es; they will be evaluated by the
scientific committee as to
their inclusion in the conference program. There are two types of
communication: paper or
poster. Information regarding to regulations on communication
presentations can be found
in the report?s section [2]. Abstracts will be accepted until September 21st .

Organizations interested in collaborating in the event can find
information in the
section: How to collaborate? [3]

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/home/view?set_language=en
[2] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/reports
[3] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/how-to-collaborate

Please don't reply this email, if you wish to contact us, send an email to
comunicacion_gvsig a gva.es