[Gvsig_italian] gvSIG course in Italian

gvSIG News Office press a gvsig.com
Mar 7 Giu 2011 00:46:42 PDT

Dear all,

When I sent this message five minutes ago, I didn't included the subject of the email. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We have received the following information about a gvSIG course in Italian. Please see attached PDF for complete details.

We hope this information is interesting to you and sorry that the message is not written in Italian.

Regards,

Lucia Sanjaime
gvSIG Project