[Gvsig_italian] gvSIG Community Edition java error

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano a gmail.com
Mer 29 Feb 2012 08:26:33 PST

Il 29/02/2012 14.41, Tatsiana Hubina ha scritto:
> Dear All!
>
> I've install gvSIG Community Edition (on my oc Windows /, 64 bit) and I
> started facing difficulties in application of Vegetation indiced.
>
> The error message is always the same:
>
> java. Lang.Array.Index.Out of Bounds Exception 97
>
> Please help!

Hi Tatsiana,
are you trying to calculate Vegetation indices with gvSIG CE and
SEXTANTE? Because they are not gvSIG official projects, you should report
this error directly to gvSIG CE / SEXTANTE developers.
FYI Vegetation indices seem to work fine with gvSIG 1.11 portable [1]. :)
Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Antonio

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/plugins/downloads/gvsig-1-11-portable