[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Tkachenko, Nataliya N.Tkachenko at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Aug 3 14:06:14 PDT 2013

Hi - I'm interested in this tool too!
Nataliya

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Aug 2013, at 21:10, "Charles Schweik" <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu<mailto:cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu>> wrote:

Wonderful! We should definitely do that but I think first we should try to learn, as a group -- or perhaps a subcommittee -- to try and get a GitHub system operational with a test file or two so we can see how it works and how easy it will be for authors to use.

I know Luis and I want to try this out. Arlette, are you interested in working with us on this? Anyone else interested in being on the "GitHub test subcommittee"?

Cheers
Charlie