[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Elections starting tomorrow

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:25:06 PDT 2013

Dear everyone,

I'm seeing several people very active in the ICA-OSGeo Labs promotion
and community-building that are not Charter Members.  Of course you
don't need to be one
to continue what you are doing in your respective labs and community,
but it would be nice if these people become part of the Charter
Members of OSGeo.

Personally, I have preference for greater representation in developing
countries.  Please see Charter Member nomination call below.