[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Elections starting tomorrow

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Wed Jul 10 05:26:32 PDT 2013

All,
this is a good idea. A simple check on this web site tells you whether
the candidate is already a Charter Member:
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/members/voting_members.html

And here whether they already have been nominated for the current
elections:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2013

Best regards,
Arnulf