[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - 29th July

Stuart Barr stuart.barr at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 04:45:32 PDT 2013

Dear Suchith

I was originally going to cover for Phil James at Newcastle for this series of conference calls but I am now away from work myself. I can confirm that we are interested in being involved in the COST action and then Phil is happy to become involved in a committee level participation both with the COST application and also more generally in the OSGeo lab network.

Sorry about today - I should of let you know earlier that there would be no Newcastle participation on this occasion. I hope you have a productive series of conference calls.

Phil will I am sure be in touch once he has returned from leave.

Stuart.