[Ica-osgeo-labs] Advisory Board: nomination of Maria Brovelli

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 6 14:53:53 PST 2013

Maria, Bella,

You are not any more stressful than the situation requires. Without some stress to move us, we tend to vegetate. Speaking for myself and my experience, you put very thoughtful demands on us that remind us and help guide us to productive action. Your 'stress' has always made me more effective and it has always been 'applied' for what we can accomplish together, improving the quality, content and communication of geospatial information. OSGEO will greatly benefit from your tough yet kind guidance of this wonderful collaborative community for open source geospatial software.

Buona Fortuna!

-Patrick
 (650) 604-5656 (office)
 (650) 269-2788 (cell)