[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" education mission is now launched

Alex Mandel aimandel at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:45:21 PDT 2013

On 10/01/2013 04:52 AM, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On 1 October 2013 13:43, Lluís Vicens <lluis at sigte.udg.es> wrote:
>

>> Oops! Finding a good day for all of us will be a challenge!! ;)
>
> :-)
>
>> Mid-March could be also a good date for northern hemisphere... close to
>> Easter vacations but not on the middle? Am I forgetting something remarkable
>> on mid-March in Northern Hemisphere?
>>

> Easter vacations are quite difficult to predict, it usually change every year.
> So mid-March could be a good date
>
>> lluís

What about picking, a recurring day, eg. 3rd Wed of some month. That
ensures it's at least a weekday. That is how GIS day is set too.

Thanks,
--
Alex Mandel

Geography Graduate Group
http://ggg.ucdavis.edu
Information Center for the Environment (ICE)
http://ice.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis