[Ica-osgeo-labs] InterGeo

Chris Pettit cpettit at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Oct 4 02:55:14 PDT 2014

Hi Suchith

I am currently in Toronto at ISPRS SDH conference as I chair a working
group on Geographical Visualisation and Virtual Reality.

If no-one else is promoting GeoForAll here I am happy to do so at the
Technical Commission Business meeting and also in my working group
sessions.

Any slides you have?

Cheers

Chris