[Ica-osgeo-labs] GeoforAll overview slides

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 05:28:27 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Intergeo is happening this week and it is great to hear that many of you are attending it. It was just 3 years ago (at Intergeo 2011) that Prof. Georg Gartner and Arnulf Christl  signed the MoU http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_ICA  for this initiative and GeoforAll started and started growing at a rate and pace that none of us could even imagine back then thanks to the volunteer efforts of each and every one of you.

I had send an email few months back requesting 1 or 2 slides from each lab , so we can make an overview presentation that can be used by all for any of the presentations you are giving at conferences and events all over the world. Thank you for all of you who send the slides and if you have not already, please do send some slides on your lab activities that we can add to the overview slides.

I have now made a overview slides for GeoforAll ( i couldn't add all slides as it will be too long) which is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kumq3zyirr40nm5/GeoforAllslides.ppt?dl=0

We will also be having a link of this in our website (and keep it updated as we grow).

Best wishes,

Suchith

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.