[Ica-osgeo-labs] open source CAD software

between the poles geoff.zeiss at betweenthepoles.info
Wed Oct 8 16:51:04 PDT 2014

Depending on what you plan to use it for, you might look at BRL-CAd.  BRL-CAD‎ has been and continues to be developed by the US DoD. The team participates in Google Summer of Code. If you are familiar with GRASS, BRL-CAD has been developed with a similar philosophy - supporting DoD and academic research.
Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.