[Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to NASA challenge

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 19 16:00:57 PDT 2014

Dear all,

Next month, Patrick Hogan and colleagues at NASA  will begin development of the web browser version of NASA World Wind in HTML5. We invite qualified members of this ‘Big Data’ community to embed on our team, an appropriately qualified developer who can participate in assuring ‘their’ visualisation and analytics needs are met with this HTML5 version of World Wind. This is a virtual team, so there is no need to move, just apply. If you are interested please email  at Patrick.Hogan at nasa.gov with your details.

Maria Brovelli (Politecnico di Milano) and Patrick Hogan (NASA) are also chairing a session at ESA 2014 Conference on Big Data from Space (BiDS'14), to be held on the 12th-14th of November 2014 at ESA-Earth Space Research Institute (ESRIN), Frascati, Italy. Details of the session is attached.

BiDS'14 meeting details at  http://congrexprojects.com/2014-events/BigDatafromSpace/

We look forward to building new research collaborations with interested colleagues on this.

Best wishes,

Suchith

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.