[Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to AGSE 2014

Dr. Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 28 21:51:19 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

next week our University/our lab organizes its 7th alumni school and
conference "AGSE 2014 - Continuing Geospatial Education" [1], this year
in Stuttgart, including invited keynotes, presentations, and hands-on
workshops. I am convinced that we could compile an interesting programme!

The event starts on Wednesday afternoon (with a preceeding workshop the
two afternoons before) , and it is still possible to register.

Details can be found in the programme [2].

I ask you to circulate this announcement to interested epople.

The opening session will be streamed onlin through the German Alumni
Portal Site [3].

Best regards

Franz-Josef

[1] http://www.applied-geoinformatics.org/agse2014.html
[2]
http://www.applied-geoinformatics.org/downloads/Agenda%20of%20Sessions_AGSE_2014_2014_10_28.pdf
[3]
https://www.alumniportal-deutschland.org/en/webinars-events/webinars.html (the
photo currently there is no really "geospatial")