[Ica-osgeo-labs] OSGeo involvement in SDI-Open / ICC Brazil

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:01:24 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

will be great to have you part of the SDI-Open pre-conference workshop in Brazil!

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis
Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823 · Fax: +27 12 420 6385