[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open Letter: the need for Open Standards in LiDAR

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 16 16:09:48 PDT 2015

Cameron,
And if media is 'deathly' quiet, we should be guided in how to write 'letters to the editor' for each publication, and all of us act on that, so their allegiance and lack of integrity with their community will become a matter of record. It will be interesting to see which publications carry this story and how they carry it (or not). If not, that will be a story for social media an maybe another open letter about media's silent contract with. . .
-Patrick