[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" speaker wanted at FOSS4G Seoul

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Aug 5 08:38:44 PDT 2015

Yes, I can provide an update on Como progress. Where can we share files?

Sanghee, not sure where in the program this will happen -- and thanks for
thinking to do it! -- but if possible it might be good to have the
lightning earlier in the conference so that Venka or whoever can give this
introduction and encourage one or more GeoForAll BOF meetings.

Cheers
Charlie