[Ica-osgeo-labs] HUNAGI would join to GeoForAll NGO

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 17:34:09 PDT 2015

Dear Erwin,

Thank you for your email. Maria is on vacation, so i will respond to your email.

We warmly welcome HUNAGI  http://www.hunagi.hu/en  to "Geo for All".

Please do add HUNAGI to our labs table [1]   as NGO Partner and also you join our mail lists [2]

Our Europe chairs (Maria  and Peter) will be pleased to guide you further.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#sortable_table_id_0