[Ica-osgeo-labs] Website feedback

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Sat Aug 29 12:05:58 PDT 2015

Or, following other suggestions after I finished my tract,

Reason #5: In scientific research the sharing and reproducibility of methods and results is essential. Open-source software and standard formats provide the broadest means for the distribution of analytical procedures and data, and therefore the greatest opportunity to ensure their accuracy through review by other scientists and to become the foundations of new and collaborative research. It can also provide a low-cost way to verify calculations made by proprietary applications.

— Andy