[Ica-osgeo-labs] NASA Signs Scientific and Education Agreements with Brazil

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 1 17:12:26 PDT 2015

Sergio,

Ola! Yes, I was just talking with ‘Charlie’ the other day about this. ;-)

We are going to put plenty of rubber on the road for this enterprise by what ^we^ do to deliver NASA data (using NASA technology) that will greatly facilitate the educational and climate understanding needs of Brazil. I am looking forward to this!  Where is the Brazil data? Let’s mash it up with this great NASA 4D web viewer that we can put to good work! And build curriculum around it. http://webworldwind.org/

-Patrick
(650) 269-2788 (cell)