[Ica-osgeo-labs] Ideas/Inputs for expanding "Geo for All" to School education and more collaborations with Industry, Government etc

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 03:43:47 PDT 2015

Ela- yes , NGOs are also key component and UNEP/GRID-Warsaw Centre is perfect example.

As Nikos just now perfectly summarized "Geo For All is Geo For All - Together" . I hope everyone will agree and reach consensus in Como.

We can specific the type of lab (for example, University, Industry, NGO , School etc in the Notes section of the table for information purposes). In my personal opinion, we don't even need as separate table and all follow the same process (apply to the regional chairs ) and confirm that they will follow the MoU principles and criteria.

Suchith