[Ica-osgeo-labs] Ideas/Inputs for expanding "Geo for All" to School education and more collaborations with Industry, Government etc

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 10 00:23:40 PDT 2015

Thanks Nikos for the inputs.

May i remind all who are planning to attend FOSS4G-Europe next week to please join the GeoforAll meetings and contribute your ideas so we can finalise the key topics in the discussion agenda http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_GeoForAll_Agenda

The main meeting times are below (Italy time)

* Tuesday July 14th, 8:30-11:30 am (Main meeting)
* Thursday July 16th, 8:00-9:00 AM [Expanding ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS collaborations]
* Thursday July 16th, 17:30-18:30 [Europe meeting]
* Friday July 17th, 12:00-13:00 [Schools]
* Saturday July 18th - 8:30-11:30  [Grant Sprint]

Best wishes,

Suchith