[Ica-osgeo-labs] FOSS4G EU GeoForAll pre-conference meeting, tomorrow AM 8:30 Como time

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Jul 13 02:43:57 PDT 2015

Charlie and All

I will be in Palazzo Natta starting from 8.

No problems with the projector.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it