[Ica-osgeo-labs] FOSS4G Seoul and GeoForAll? - Anyone planning to attend please let Venka know

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Sun Jul 19 11:46:53 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Great news!! I’ll definitely share this wonderful news with whom may have interest.

This might be great chance to spread "Geo for All’ in Korea first. Currently there is no "ICA-OSGeo Labs" in Korea unfortunately, some has interest in this though. With this great opportunity I hope to see  first "ICA-OSGeo Labs” in Korea within this year. ha.

All the best,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org