[Ica-osgeo-labs] School education BOF#2 - Inputs needed

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 12:27:19 PDT 2015

Colleagues,

Nikos has kindly send me his ideas/comments (see attached pdf) on the BoF discussions on Teacher Training and School education which i would like to share with the Geo4All community, so we can discuss ideas and plan actions to take this forward. Please do send your ideas/inputs on this. Thanks.

Suchith