[Ica-osgeo-labs] Post metadata on educational materials you are willing to share!

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Jul 25 06:30:59 PDT 2015

Hi Zoitan,

Great that you have that material and are willing to share!

1) Unfortunately, at this juncture, we don't have any content versioning
system for you to put up those materials. We only have the metadata system
[1] where you can reference a URL to point people to your content. We have
some ideas on where we might head, but if anyone on this list has ideas on
a supported, *easy to use* content versioning system for GeoForAll
educational material -- let me know.

2) Re your problem gaining access to the input form. This is a little
confusing. You don't log into the OSGeo wiki, you log into the OSGeo.org
system [2]. The login is at the *bottom of the page on the left column*. So
login there, and then go to the Education page [3] and choose the third
option (the data entry form) and hopefully that should work for you.

I've updated the OSGeo page [3] to explain the above better. I hope others
will follow your lead and we start building up the searchable database
again!

Thanks for your interest and efforts!

Charlie

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content