[Ica-osgeo-labs] Defining criteria for REL membership

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 01:47:02 PDT 2015

Thanks Cameron.

All- if you have a specific criteria that you think should be included in the annual review forms please email this list before 15th June 2015 so that i can collate all feedbacks.

After 16th June,  i will work with Cameron and the regional chairs (with help from the web volunteer team) to get this form setup to help our regional chairs. We can always revise/update this in the future based on the feedback and experience.

I think it is important we start this process as being an ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS lab is a badge of honour for each lab and thier contributions for the educational principles that we stand for and there needs to be a way to evaluvate this each year.

Suchith