[Ica-osgeo-labs] logo

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 21:28:36 PDT 2015

Thanks to Jason  we now have the logo in our website. I have also discussed with Maria so that  officially launch the logo at the Awards ceremony (NASA Europa Challenge and GeoForAll – Global Educator of the Year Award 2015) and also we can thank Silvia Guerini who designed the winning logo at FOSS4G 2015 Como.

Speciial thanks to Patrick , Maria and Charlie for thier efforts.

Suchith

PS: Jason - could i request that Silvia Guerini's name is somewhere added in our website to acknowledge her logo contribution like we did with our maps. Thanks.

Sergio - i can send you the raw logo files that Silvia send. Also it reminded me, that is good idea to have these files uploaded in the website wth a link so any one can download for thier presentations etc.