[Ica-osgeo-labs] Meeting at FOSS4G-Como

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 9 09:18:33 PDT 2015

Hello GeoForAll community!

Since several GeoForAll community members will be attending next month's
FOSS4G-Europe event in Como, I think we should plan on picking a time
and room for this now.

I know that Georg Gartner (ICA) is leaving in the afternoon of the
second day of the event (16 July), so I am proposing that we meet after
breakfast that morning from 08:00 to 09:00 in room VS9.

I have reserved a room through the BirdsofaFeather wiki[1], and it would
be great if you could add your name there if you are interested in
attending.

Thanks!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather#GeoForAll

-jeff