[Ica-osgeo-labs] Meeting at FOSS4G-Como

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 9 12:36:44 PDT 2015

I'm getting lots of direct messages regarding this. Please if you want
to change the day/time/room/anything, just edit that wiki and look for
the GeoForAll text.  You can also reserve multiple rooms...there are no
rules, just a wiki waiting your edits! :)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather

-jeff

On 2015-06-09 1:18 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hello GeoForAll community!
>
> Since several GeoForAll community members will be attending next month's
> FOSS4G-Europe event in Como, I think we should plan on picking a time
> and room for this now.
>
> I know that Georg Gartner (ICA) is leaving in the afternoon of the
> second day of the event (16 July), so I am proposing that we meet after
> breakfast that morning from 08:00 to 09:00 in room VS9.
>
> I have reserved a room through the BirdsofaFeather wiki[1], and it would
> be great if you could add your name there if you are interested in
> attending.
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather#GeoForAll
>
> -jeff