[Ica-osgeo-labs] Meeting at FOSS4G-Como

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Jun 10 00:51:07 PDT 2015

Good idea. I'll set up a GeoForAll Como wiki page and will move the agenda
there.
I'll do that today.

Cheers
Charlie

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Lene, excellent. I agree.  I wonder if we can put the Agenda on the wiki
> page in such a way that others can also contribute.
> Best
> Maria

> Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
> Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
> Politecnico di Milano
>
> FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
>   http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home
>
> http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/
>
> ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications";
> OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge;
> SIFET
>
> Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
> Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
> e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
> e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545