[Ica-osgeo-labs] Meeting at FOSS4G-Como

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 10 05:06:14 PDT 2015

I added a link to the new Agenda page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather#GeoForAll_BOF

But it is now confusing to find all the BOFs (the goal was 1 wiki page
listing all BOFs for all projects).  But the link helps I suppose :)

Again if you want to delete that GeoForAll section and rewrite it
(that's my suggestion) please do! :)

K have a good day everyone, I've reached my BOF-email-limit ha

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/