[Ica-osgeo-labs] On Certification

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Wed Jun 10 07:05:48 PDT 2015

We met with Tim Sutton of the QGIS Project in Copenhagen with Lene Fisher and others and have started a QGIS specific certification process.  We educators believe the developers need to create/control the certification process and we academics will provide the educational materials to get our students ready for both industry-wide and application-specific certification.

Phil Davis