[Ica-osgeo-labs] Update on OGC E-Learning material

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jun 29 11:44:10 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron

I appreciate very much your great feedback.  I have created 4 issues  [1] in GitHub with your 4 concerns. We will be commenting on those as we make progress.

Question: Can you use the materials with the current structure for OSGeo-Live?

[1] https://github.com/opengeospatial/e-learning/issues

Best Regards.

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323