[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" logo

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Tue Mar 3 11:08:16 PST 2015

Yes, I love the idea of a contest

Tom

________________________________
From: ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Charles Schweik [cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 1:53 PM
To: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX)
Cc: ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org; discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" logo

Maybe a new global contest topic - a logo for GeoForAll?
- Charlie

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <patrick.hogan at nasa.gov<mailto:patrick.hogan at nasa.gov>> wrote:

Suchith,

Everybody has all the their clothes on! And just too much repeat of the same four people.

Looks like a lot of Northern Hemisphere folks without much 'middle planet' people

I think we need more diversity. And the land/sea masses just don’t look right. There is no sense that this is Earth.

[http://2013.foss4g.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/geo4all.jpg]

-Patrick

(650) 604-5656<tel:%28650%29%20604-5656> (office)

(650) 269-2788<tel:%28650%29%20269-2788> (cell)