[Ica-osgeo-labs] contact e-mails for every current member of the ICA-OSGeo(-ISPRS-) Network

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 5 07:26:08 PST 2015

Sergio, thanks for asking for the emails.

We also still have a very large number of labs in the status of "being established"
so please in addition to adding the emails it would be great if the members could also update their status.

We are still waiting for the advisory board to vote on and publish the official rules for membership,
so I have not been pushing for getting the membership table updated for a while and we have not added
any new members this year yet while waiting for the official rules,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences