[Ica-osgeo-labs] [Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] The LAS format, the ASPRS, and the “LAZ clone” by ESRI

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 16:14:30 PST 2015

Hi Scott,

Thank you for OGC's openness to discuss ideas for reviewing standardisation of LiDAR and other point cloud data. I have informed our LiDAR colleagues to be in contact with you directly to discuss ideas further . It is also good to know that there will be Standards Openness ad hoc session at the upcoming TC meeting in Barcelona on Monday (0900 - 0955)  which might be of interest to some of our members who are planning to attend the TC meetings.

Best wishes,

Suchith