[Ica-osgeo-labs] [OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll/OSGeo at the International Society of the Study of the Commons global conference (Edmonton, Canada, late May, 2015)?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:11:10 PDT 2015

Charlie, others,
I often help event organisors find OSGeo presenters by looking over the
OSGeo-Live Advocate list and looking for someone local.

You (and others on this list) might want to add yourselves to the list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft