[Ica-osgeo-labs] The Future Is Now!

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 05:13:42 PDT 2015

Excellent Patrick. You are on a mission :-)

We will arrange a webinar this month itself on Urban Science Thematic where you and Chris can present ideas fully (and we will  also use the NASA Europa challenge as a great launching pad to get all interested to work on this and get prototypes in place) and that will be great opportunity for us to move this forward.

Best wishes,

Suchith