[Ica-osgeo-labs] Interested in a Web World Wind Webinar? WoW! Whoa! Or What?!

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sun Mar 15 16:59:13 PDT 2015

Dear OSGeo/GeoForAll,

We need your feedback to gauge interest by this community.

Suchith has recommended a NASA World Wind Webinar
where we discuss the new web version of World Wind. . .
http://worldwindserver.net/webworldwind/examples/
http://worldwindserver.net/webworldwind/api-doc/

And how to win a NASA Crystal Bull (and Euros) via the Europa Challenge,
http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/
Awarded this year at http://europe.FOSS4G.org/2015/
(Register now for the best FOSS4G ever!)

And win another Crystal Bull for the GeoForAll CitySmart Challenge:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_UrbanScience_CityAnalytics

Please let me know, who, what and how many,
and any questions you might want answered.

Kind regards,
-Patrick

 Patrick.Hogan at nasa.gov
 Project Manager
 NASA World Wind
 650.604.5656 (office)
 650.269.2788 (cell)

NASA motto, 'for the benefit of all'
World Wind, built to challenge a world
for innovative solutions with spatial data.