[Ica-osgeo-labs] Letter of Inquiry to US NSF to support a Research Coordination Effort in the context of Urban Science and City Analytics

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 16 05:53:53 PDT 2015

Charlie, all,

When creating a new wiki page, the most important thing to remember is
to add a wiki 'category' to your page right away, or else your wiki page
can never be found again (unless you have the exact link to the new
page).  To learn about this, look at the bottom of this page[1], and
click on the "Education" or "ICA OSGeo Lab Network" categories; then now
look at your page[2] - no category.

Long story short: copy the category section from the current initiatives
page and paste to the bottom of your page.  (do this for every new
Education wiki page that you create)

Thanks!

(acting #arnulf-wiki-borg today ha)

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives