[Ica-osgeo-labs] need for updating contacts - South American region

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Mar 16 08:10:49 PDT 2015

Hi all. I had made a selection of those labs that belong to South America and found out that most of them have incomplete information. They should have at least this information:

Laboratory name and institution City    Coordinates (longitude, latitude)       Application received / Announced        Notes (projects, collaborations, etc)   Contact

Below you have the complete list (except Uruguayans). If you see your lab below and has incomplete information please update it; if you understand that it's alright please also let it know. Otherwise we should understand that the lab has no activity and should be removed from the list.

Federal University of Paran?    Paran?,
Brazil,
South America   -49.26141,
-25.427074      2012-05-23              Silvana Camboim?

S?o Paulo State University(UNESP)       S?o Paulo,
Brazil,
South America   -46.654129,
-23.576574

National Amazonian University of Madre de Dios (UNAMAD) Puerto Maldonado,
Peru,
South America   -73.245789,
-3.745845       2013-02-01      in process of being established Andrea Birgit Chavez

University of Campinas  Campinas,
Brazil,
South America   -47.063239,
-22.907105              in process of being established

Federal University of Alagoas   Macei?,
Brazil,
South America   -35.735098,
-9.666251               http://www.nmarisco.simplesite.com.br/

National University of San Juan San Juan,
Argentina,
South America   -68.521408,
-31.527273      2012-06-15      in process of being established Agustin Arroqui,
aarroqui at unsj.edu.ar

Federal University of Cear?     Cear?,
Brazil,
South America   -38.543395,
-3.718394       2013-10-29      In process of being established Prof. Dr. Adryane Gorayeb,
adryanegorayeb at yahoo dot com dot br

GeoBolivia-Vice-presidency of the State La Paz,
Bolivia,
South America   -68.1547,
-16.4949        2013-11-24      In process of being established Raul Fernando Molina Rodriguez,
rafemoro at gmail.com rmolina at geo.gob.bo

If anyone in the list knows about any of these labs and think they should be kept in the list (although they show no activity) please contact me (or Silvana). Thanks in advance.

Sergio Ac?osta y Lara
Departamento de Geom?tica
Direcci?n Nacional de Topograf?a
Ministerio de Transporte y Obras P?blicas
URUGUAY