[Ica-osgeo-labs] Interested in a Web World Wind Webinar? WoW! Whoa! Or What?!

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Mon Mar 16 10:50:10 PDT 2015

Yes Patrick, 9AM Pacific Time is a very reasonable time for us in Greece.

Thank you very much
Nikos

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Associate Professor
Dept. of Primary Education
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki
Greece, GR-54124
Tel. +30 2310 991201
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Web pages: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/