[Ica-osgeo-labs] [Live-demo] Invitation for OSGeo-Live workshop at FOSS4G Europe

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 17 14:47:33 PDT 2015

Astrid,

I am glad to help. The program and materials for the workshop might be good to have online, and a lot of it may be introductions and descriptions of GIS resources, i.e., open GIS courses, GeoAcademy, QGIS, NASA World Wind, etcetera. This way it can be a 'living workshop' that continues to evolve while always being available. Obviously there may be some sophisticated demonstrations that may not work online. But knowing what they are and who to contact will make this online material, describing the content of the workshop, a good reference point. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. But just a thought. Regardless, I am glad to keep an eye on this effort and pitch in where I can.

-Patrick
 (650) 604-5656 (office)
 (650) 269-2788 (cell)