[Ica-osgeo-labs] Documenting OGC standards and OGC standards training

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:43:45 PDT 2015

Hi, I'm keen, but not keen enough to wake up at 2am/3am (for
Sydney/Australia timezone).

Happy to contribute by email before/afterwards.

Alternatively, I can make this timeslot:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215