[Ica-osgeo-labs] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Mar 21 03:22:04 PDT 2015

I'm not against saying that, but I think it would be good to find someone
to advise who will be teaching the topic/content in the next year.

Massimo, do you know what specific topics/content you are going to focus on?

Cheers,
Charlie

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com