[Ica-osgeo-labs] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Sat Mar 21 09:56:02 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
This semester I am teaching a Web-GIS course.
For 2/3 of the course we use FOSS.

I will be happy to share slides and any other materials.

Let me know.

Rafael

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-352-3762