[Ica-osgeo-labs] Mark your calendars! Doodle poll for GeoForAll substantive meetings at FOSS4G Europe in Como in July - results

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Mar 23 02:15:18 PDT 2015

GeoForAll colleagues,

18 participants completed the FOSS4G EU GeoForAll meeting Doodle Poll
(thanks!)

For your travel planning and calendars, the best (Como, Italy) times for us
to meet are:

** *Tuesday July 14th, 8:30-11:30* - GeoForAll pre-conference meeting (13
participants)
- Here we will discuss 2 or 3 key substantive issues (still to be defined)

** *Friday July 17th 12:00-1:00* Bird's of a Feather (all 18 participants)
- Topic still to be defined, but my suggestion would be to have an open
discussion of any topics people want to bring up after 2.5 days of the
conference.

** Note: Friday afternoon, Maria tells me will be when the GeoForAll
education award will be awarded

** *Saturday July 18th, 8:30-11:30* - "Grant Sprint" -- (6 participants).
Even though smaller group, we'll still do this and others are welcome to
attend if they can.

I've attached a screen shot (png) of the doodle pool results so you can see
who will be there. We'll turn to trying to identify as a group the topics
for July 14th next.

Thanks all,

Charlie Schweik